CPP Recursion MCQCpp MCQ
(1) Which of the following is property of recursive function?
A) Base condition
B) Call to itself
C) Return Value
All of these are properties of recursive functions.
(2) Which of the following control structure is alternative of recursion?
Iterative structure is an alternative solution of recursion. We can solve all recursive problems with the help of iteration.
(3) Which of the following are types of recursion?
Direct, indirect and tail all of these are types of recursion.
(4) Which of the following data structure is used for recursive call?
Stack (LIFO) order data structure is used to track recursive calls.
(5) How many base conditions are specified in recursive function?
There are required one base condition in recursive function.