CPP Preprocessor Directives MCQCpp MCQ
(1) Which of the following preprocessor directive is used to include library files in source program ?
(2) #endif directive is __________ with #if directive.
(3) Define directives are normally written in.
(4) Which of the following use to temintae compilation process ?
(5) Which of the following directive is used to include conditional code in source program
(6) #ifdef directive must include ____________ directive at end
(7) Preprocessor directives are alway start with.
(8) Which of the following directive is used to define symbolic constant ?
(9) Which of the following is not type of preprocessor directive?
(10) Preprocessor directives are normally written __________ of the source program.