CPP Comments MCQCpp MCQ
(1) How many types of comments in C/C++
There are two types of comments in C/C++, which are called single line comment and multi line comment.
(2) Which of the following lines of code skipped by compiler while compilation
Comments are non executable statements in C/C++ programs. Compiler ignore comment statements while compilation process so that it does not part of executable file.
(3) Comments can be added _______ in the source code.
There is no constrain on adding of comments in source code. Comments can be added anywhere in program.
(4) In C++ multi line comments are starts with.
In C++ multi line comments are consist of more than one line in source code. These comments are always starts with /* and end with */
(5) In C++ comments are ____________ statements.
In C++ comment are non-executable statements. The compile does not include these statement in executable code. These statements does not effect the size of executable code.
(6) In C++ single line comments are with.
Single line comments are used to comment the current line starts with // ( double slash sign ).