DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS Stack MCQData Structure And Algorithms MCQ
- Data Structure And Algorithms
- Multiple Choice Question
(1) Which of the following are important uses of stack?
A) Expression Evaluation
C) Expression Conversion
Stack can be used for all of these purposes such as expression evaluation, recursion and conversion of prefix to postfix or infix and vice versa.
(2) Which of the following data structure can be used for stack implementation?
B) Linked list
D) Both a and b
Both array and linked list can be used for stack implementation.
(3) Which of the following pointer is used to track the push and pop operations?
SP is stack pointer that points the current location for insertion or removal of data items from stack
(4) Which of the following is valid method for stack implementation?
Display also a method that is sometimes write down while stack implementation for data lookup purpose.
(5) How many ways to insert data onto the stack?
There is only one method to put data onto the stack which is called push.
(6) Which of the following order stack implement?
In stack only data items can be retrieved in LIFO (Last in First out) order
(7) The process of storing data from stack is called.
Push operation terminology is used for insertion of data item onto the stack.
(8) The process of retrieving data from stack is called.
Pop operation is known as retrieval of last inserted data item from stack.