LARAVEL Directory Structure MCQLaravel MCQ
- Directory Structure
- Multiple Choice Question
(1) .env file exist in ________ directory:
In Laravel root folder contains .env file for configurations.
(2) Which of the following directory is not exist in root folder of Laravel ?
Controller directory exist as sub directory of Laravel project. The path for this folder is root/app/http/controllers.
(3) All images and other resources are placed in:
A) Public Folder
B) Resource Folder
C) Image Folder
D) Root Folder
All resources which may include js,css and image files are stored in public folder.
(4) What is path of controller files ?
In Laravel all controller files are saved in root/app/http/controllers
(5) Which of the following directory is used to store compiled Laravel blade files ?
All compiled blade files are stored in root/storage/framework/views
(6) Where app directory exist in Laravel project ?
A) In Resource folder
B) At root folder
C) In Public folder
D) In Routes folder
Laravel app folder/directory is saved in project root folder. There are also other sub directories in app directory, such as console, exceptions, http and providers.
(7) Which of the following directory is used to save laravel model files ?
Laravel model files are placed in app directory.
(8) What is meant by Laravel directory structure ?
A) Programs Hierarchy
B) Folders Hierarchy
C) Icons Hierarchy
Folders hierarchy refers to the directory structure used in operating sytems.
(9) Which of the following item refers to directory in operating systems ?
In many operating systems directory word is used for folders.